2 Injured in Head-On Collision on Fiddyment Road near Sunset Boulevard in Roseville
Roseville, California (September 24, 2021) – An SUV driver and a passenger were injured in a head-on collision that occurred on Thursday afternoon near Roseville in Placer County.
The deadly collision happened at about 3:26 p.m. September 23, on Fiddyment Road near Sunset Boulevard, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A 2011 Peterbilt semi-truck and a gray Honda Pilot were involved in the collision. The southbound SUV is reported to have swerved into the northbound lanes and collided head-on with the truck.
2 Injured in Placer County Head-On Collision on Fiddyment Road
Both occupants of the car were trapped in the vehicle and had to be extricated before being transported to the hospital for treatment of unspecified injuries.
More details about the crash were not provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
What to Do At the Accident Scene
Nobody is ever prepared for an accident. However, knowing what to do in case you are involved in an accident is very crucial. The following steps will help you ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Stay at the scene and don’t panic.
- Check for injuries and immediately call for an ambulance if anyone is hurt.
- Notify the police even if no one is injured. The police will examine the scene and document the accident. At this point, it is important to record accurate information. You can later request a police report.
- If the accident is minor, it is advisable to move the vehicles to the shoulder and turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights to ensure the safety of other motorists.
- Gather information about the other drivers involved in the accident. Also, talk to witnesses and get their information.
- If possible, take photos of the damage to your car and the surrounding area.
- Do not admit fault or discuss the accident with anyone. Do not sign any papers unless requested by the police.
- Do not leave the accident scene until the police have left.
After leaving the accident scene,
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Get a copy of the accident report from the police.
- Get a property damage valuation.
- If you were injured in the accident, keep detailed notes of your injuries and track your medical treatment.
- Contact a reputable personal injury attorney to protect your rights.
- Seek legal advice before you contact your insurer to discuss your car accident claim and compensation for your personal injuries. A qualified attorney will help you recover the maximum amount of damages.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident and would like to seek justice, contact an experienced car accident lawyer today at Click to call : 866-803-6502