1 Injured in Montclair Car Accident at Monte Vista Avenue and Mission Boulevard
Montclair, California (August 15, 2021) – One person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred on Saturday morning in Montclair, San Bernardino,
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 1:45 a.m. August 14, in the area of Monte Vista Avenue and Mission Boulevard.
Two vehicles were involved in the morning crash. The events leading up to the collision, however, were not immediately established.
Two-Vehicle Collision at Monte Vista Avenue and Mission Boulevard
As per the CHP report, one person was trapped inside the vehicle and had to be extricated by the firefighters who responded to the incident.
The victim was transported to an area hospital in unknown condition.
More information about the accident was not provided.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
What to Do At the Accident Scene
Nobody is ever prepared for an accident. However, knowing what to do in case you are involved in an accident is very crucial. The following steps will help you ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Stay at the scene and don’t panic.
- Check for injuries and immediately call for an ambulance if anyone is hurt.
- Notify the police even if no one is injured. The police will examine the scene and document the accident. At this point, it is important to record accurate information. You can later request a police report.
- If the accident is minor, it is advisable to move the vehicles to the shoulder and turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights to ensure the safety of other motorists.
- Gather information about the other drivers involved in the accident. Also, talk to witnesses and get their information.
- If possible, take photos of the damage to your car and the surrounding area.
- Do not admit fault or discuss the accident with anyone. Do not sign any papers unless requested by the police.
- Do not leave the accident scene until the police have left.
After leaving the accident scene;
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Get a copy of the accident report from the police.
- Get a property damage valuation.
- If you were injured in the accident, keep detailed notes of your injuries and track your medical treatment.
- Contact a reputable personal injury attorney to protect your rights.
- Seek legal advice before you contact your insurer to discuss your car accident claim and compensation for your personal injuries. A qualified attorney will help you recover the maximum amount of damages.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident and would like to seek justice, contact an experienced car accident lawyer today at Click to call : 866-803-6502