7 Injured in Lake Balboa Car Crash near West Roscoe Boulevard
Los Angeles, California (August 15, 2021) – At least seven people were injured in a Saturday morning car crash in Lake Balboa, Los Angeles.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened at about 9:48 a.m. August 14, on West Roscoe Boulevard.
The number of vehicles involved in the crash was not immediately established.
7 Hospitalized Following Multi-Car Crash near West Roscoe Boulevard in Lake Balboa, Los Angeles
Two people were seriously injured in the accident and were transported to an area hospital in critical condition.
Five other people suffered non-life-threatening injuries and were transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
What to Do At the Accident Scene
Nobody is ever prepared for an accident. However, knowing what to do in case you are involved in an accident is very crucial. The following steps will help you ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Stay at the scene and don’t panic.
- Check for injuries and immediately call for an ambulance if anyone is hurt.
- Notify the police even if no one is injured. The police will examine the scene and document the accident. At this point, it is important to record accurate information. You can later request a police report.
- If the accident is minor, it is advisable to move the vehicles to the shoulder and turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights to ensure the safety of other motorists.
- Gather information about the other drivers involved in the accident. Also, talk to witnesses and get their information.
- If possible, take photos of the damage to your car and the surrounding area.
- Do not admit fault or discuss the accident with anyone. Do not sign any papers unless requested by the police.
- Do not leave the accident scene until the police have left.
After leaving the accident scene,
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Get a copy of the accident report from the police.
- Get a property damage valuation.
- If you were injured in the accident, keep detailed notes of your injuries and track your medical treatment.
- Contact a reputable personal injury attorney to protect your rights.
- Seek legal advice before you contact your insurer to discuss your car accident claim and compensation for your personal injuries. A qualified attorney will help you recover the maximum amount of damages.
If you have lost a loved one in a motor vehicle accident and would like to seek justice, contact a wrongful death lawyer today at Click to call : 866-803-6502